This is a type of problem which many people face in their day to day life.
So Have lost your Memory card Password Or you Have forgotten it completely.
Then this is the tutorial that will help to get back your original password also this will help you to
get back all your information | data on your memory card.
Its not that that much difficult as you think so lets do it in simpler way.
A Nokia mobile needed for recovering password is S60 phone, Example
7. N95 etc
Download software(Fexplorer) and install it in your Nokia S60 Mobile. Link to download it is http://handheld.softpedia.com/dyn-postdownload.php?p=32943&t=0&i=1 software.
After installing follow the steps:
- Open FExplorer to access the c: drive.
- There you will find a file named ‘mmcstore’
- You have to rename the file to ‘mmcstore.txt’
- As extension of the file is changed so now it will be opened in notepad
- There you will see password written in notepad file.
Note #1: As I know only s60 phones have microSD slots. If you want to get a MMC adapter. You can get it from market and it will costs around Rs 100. Fit your microSD card in adapter and then insert the MMC in your phone to recover password.
Note #2:In case you don’t want to recover the password. You only want to format your memory card without recovering data then you can do it with a microSD card reader. Then purchase only microSD card reader to format your microSD memory card
Other thing which you can do with FExplorer!
You can even reset Operator logo :
1) Go to the following dir :
2) Delete any file in this directory
3) Then restart phone, you will able to delete Operator logo.
Even you can make screenshot on a Nokia 3650, 6600 :
1) Use the pencil key + ’0′
2) After that screenshot is being saved in C:\NOKIA\IMAGES\FE_img\
Making a screenshot on a SX1 :
1) You have to use the shift key + ’0′
2) In this case also screenshot is being saved in C:\NOKIA\IMAGES\FE_img\
Now want to tell you that there are some other shortcuts :
<KeyPad 1> : Copy
<KeyPad 2> : Show path (scroll with joystick left/right)
<KeyPad 3> : PageUp
<KeyPad 4> : Cut
<KeyPad 5> : *not yet used*
<KeyPad 6> : Top of the list
<KeyPad 7> : Paste
<KeyPad 8> : *not yet used*
<KeyPad 9> : PageDown
<KeyPad 0> : Mark / Unmark a file
<KeyPad *> : Go to root
<KeyPad #> : File properties
<KeyPad C> : Delete a file
Thanks For visiting i am sure this tutorial will help you to recover your lost password of your memory card.