Hello friends its exam period and feeling very rusty here...
so after having a tuff exam period i just can't stop my self to write a post,
Here is a post on Securing pdf file lets begin...
Security and Privacy is the great issue for the our life because if you want to secure your document to others then its a beneficial to you.
well now I m here to provide a web site which can protect your document with a separate password. The Adobe builds a powerful encryption tools into its professional PDF-making software.
1. Now first open the website www.pdfprotect.net
2. and Browse your file which you want to password protected, the file size should be maximum of 10 MB.
3. write your password. and again confirm your password in box.
4. Select your Encryption Strength that what type yoy want to set.
5. and finally click on the Protect Button and wait for while the file could not be complete protected with the password time depend on the length and Encryption Type.
6. when file will be encrypted completely then the browser ask you to where you want to save this file gives the location and check file.
visit : www.pdfprotect.net
Hope You liked my this tutorial 4 more exam ahead... lets see what happen
Thank you Keep visiting.